The committee is organising a trip to The Edible Garden Show at Alexander Palace on Saturday, 29th March (09.30-16.30)
You will need to buy your own tickets – in advance (the cheaper option) or at the gate on the day . They are cheaper if you book them in advance through their website.
- Adults – £12 advance ticket (on the door £16)
- Family Ticket – £30 advance ticket (2 Adults and 2 children aged 6 – 16 yrs) (£37 on the door)
- Seniors (60+) – £10 advance ticket (£14 on the door)
- Children (6 – 16yrs) – £10 advance ticket (£14 on the door)
- Children (under 6) – FREE
If you wish to travel with our group then meet at 08.15 at the Trading Hut where Carol (Menashy) has kindly offered to provide breakfast before we leave.
So that Carol can have some idea of how many people to cater for please send an email to email@example.com (or use the contact form on this site) to let us know if you are coming and how many of you there will be.
In order to reduce the number of cars travelling to the Show we would be grateful for any offers of lifts.